The Science behind Emotional Intelligence
Training Course Designed and Facilitated by a Registered Clinical Psychologist
Emotional Intelligence is best experienced and not lectured. The focus of this workshop, is therefore, to provide an educational platform to experience EQ in an interactive format. Safe, peer feedback is provided under the expert guidance of an experienced clinical psychologist for maximum value.
- The Essential Guide to Defence mechanisms
- The Road to Resilience: bouncing back from tough times
- Perception Management: What is obvious to everyone but you?
- Personal Branding: Building your own Identity
- Taking and Giving Criticism. What doesn’t kill us
- Is Self-Esteem real?
- Compassionate Self Awareness, a step in the right direction
- The Obsessive, Compulsive Self Awareness
- Key to Managing Emotions. Changing the habit
- Anger Management: Control it before it controls you
- Motivation. Has it become a luxury?
Conflict and Anger Management:
- Understanding Conflict & Anger: an in-depth analysis
- Reasons and causes as to why Conflict and Anger develop
- Personality typing: learning to understand, accept and work with similarities and differences
- Social Empathy. The ability to read feelings behind signals
- The relationship Continuum. Seeing whole people