Compliance Management Training
Our Compliance Management Training Course provides expert insight and understanding to the Compliance Responsibility of all individuals appointed into decision making positions.
- Understanding Corporate Governance
- How to convert legislation into policy
- Risk management principals
- Incorporating compliance into everybody’s daily activities
- Ensuring that boards and director generals have constant feedback with regard to compliance
Module 1: New Trends in Corporate Governance and PFMA
- New Trends in Corporate Governance and instructions regarding compliance
- PFMA regulations regarding compliance
- Directors/director generals responsibilities
- People in decision making positions responsibilities
Module 2: Converting Legislation into Policies and Procedures
- Role of the legal department
- Specialist functions (Risk SHE ) responsibilities
- Line management actions
- Policy approval
- Policy implementation
Module 3: Identifying Compliance Risks
- Identifying compliance risks
- Assessing the impact of such risks
- Defining preventative actions
- Developing a disaster management plan regarding non compliance
Module 4: Incorporating compliance into daily activities
- Setting of objectives for compliance
- Defining measures
- Assigning accountability
- Incorporating compliance into individual performance management matrix
Module 5: Continuous Compliance Monitoring
- Feedback mechanisms
- Action steps
- Board/ Director general responsibility
To enable all individuals within decision making positions to understand their responsibility with regard to compliance. The course will also ensure that managers understand their legal liability if they do not protect the organisation.
*Number of days can be customised and adjusted for in-house programmes.*
- The course is offered in-house and can be custom made to include specific examples and exercises based on the organisation’s activities.
- The course is wholly interactive combining theory with role play, team exercises and group interaction.
- Evaluation happens through participation and group discussion
Who should attend:
- Company directors especially newly appointed
- Executive management including senior management
- Risk practitioners
- All people in decision making positions
- Government agency management
- Non-profit organisations leadership
- Community leaders
Previous Course Feedback:
- Very good – if possible, all Managers including ED’s should attend.
- The course is informative and well structured. Excellent.
- Very well structured, well informed facilitator with practical examples.
- Value for money.