The purpose of our Inclusive Diversity Workshop (Diversity, Ethics & EE) is to create a work environment where all people, regardless of race, language, ethnic group, religion, gender, social—economic or educational backgrounds, will demonstrate respect and insight for one another. This will enable greater synergy, resulting in improved productivity and business results.
- Understand and be sensitive towards diversity and related concepts
- Identify issues that form barriers against embracing diversity and EE (inclusion in business)
- Support equity that result in an inclusive business culture
- Establishing similarities
- Generate and Agree on business behaviours to assist in creating an environment for everyone to participate at optimal productivity levels
The workshop is run in partnership with InSA