Motivation vs. Goals:
Understanding and Managing the Differences for Greater Success
A 4 hour Workshop uniquely designed and presented by a Clinical Psychologist and Behavioural Specialist, with more than a Decade of Professional Experience. Participants will learn how to set and obtain realistic and achievable goals as well as gain an in-depth understanding around the Psychology of motivation and goals. The course promises to provide interesting and unique perspectives around motivation as well as provide useful tools and techniques on setting realistic goals. Learning is practical and applicable to everyday goal setting and achievability
- The Truth about Motivation – why it doesn’t work
- Understanding POP Psychology and how it affects you!
- Motivation as a luxury. Goal setting as a reality.
- Dealing with emotions
- Goals as Motivation
- Setting realistic and attainable goals
- Creating everyday goals to achieve the ultimate Goal
- So you have achieved your goal, what now? The psychology around goal setting and motivation
- Tips and Tools for setting effective goals
- Goal Check List for practical application